Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Your name is HotDiggedyDemon?

5'd 10'd fav'd. Amazing. Have your heard 'Speed Racer' by Aphex Twinn?

Here he CUMs!

Valentines Day! Valentines Day!

omg omg!!

That was soOoOoOoOoOooo cute!! Absolutely wonderful submission. 5'd and 10'd. BTW I <3 your Preloader.

edmondoman responds:

Thank you for your enthusiasm.

NG Turns 13 NG Turns 13

wow

That's really funny. 5'd. plz add to NG Parodies.

Otarie Song and Dance Otarie Song and Dance

AMAZING!!

Gran trabajo. Bailaba mientras yo lo miré todo. 5'd y 10'd.

How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2 How 2 Succeed on NG pt.2

Rawfull

I'm taking all of your advice and making a flash right now. I BETTER BE FRONT PAGE FOR LIKE FIFTY BAJILLION YEARS or else you're wrong. Or maybe I'm just an idiot for taking advice from a parody. (Although your chart was totally right, Political satire roxorz).
Awesome submission. 5'd, 10'd, favorite'd

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Hilarious

5'd, 10'd, favorite'd. Also, what a great way to give artists exposure..

Rainbow Road Rainbow Road

Whoa

Lol, was going through the Flash Portal to Save or Blam, and I didn't touch this one. I wish I did however, because I would've gotten the save for it. Awesome animation. It seems like you did a tad more than just tween for your animation, but maybe that's just because I can't get over how awesome it is, having inanimate objects made into clocks. Woot for Screwdriver Clock!!! 4'd and 9'd.

ScrewdriverClock responds:

Well I'm glad you liked it. I did do a bit of FBF work in it. Glad you enjoyed it, hope to please more later on :)

SFUE PART 2 SFUE PART 2

I was expecting less

But this is a pretty satisfying animation. Idk if maybe your processor is slow, but the animations seemed pretty fluid. Can't wait for more!

Youkoso! Youkoso!

Poetic

I've never seen a flash this beautiful, especially with sticks. Congratulations, this is getting on NG.

Splinter Cell: TSC Splinter Cell: TSC

Not horrible

Sound mis-starts in a couple places. Animation not the best in the world. Funny plot though. Fix and re-post.