Space Blaster Space Blaster

Good until

I got to 23 then it just started moving back and forth at the bottom of the screen in an unshootable manner. This was very upsetting. Also, no buttons, no reset, no music on/off option... Needs fine tuning. Good for your second try though.

Slug Designer Slug Designer

lollerz

Awesome job on the Random Integers and multiple combos. Also, kickass idea on the ability to share the slugs. Marvelous.

FonzieSlug,ParodyMyAss,0,16694682,3,1 6,34,5,0,0,1,Margaret,27,66

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

Wonderful

Torture Game 2 makes sacrilege fun!! [IMG]http://i67.photobucket.com/album s/h316/kungfusoda/Picture2.png[/IMG]
I played this game for so long that I had to refresh the page to vote a 5 on it. Good work. I'm not going to dock you for it, but in the next version, maybe add some screaming and/or facial expressions.

QUIZ Momentum QUIZ Momentum

I loved watching those guys fall

Lol. Good game.

Level Codes

level 2: 05284862
level 3: 042849c9

Sorry, that's as far as I go. lol.

Tilt 2 Tilt 2

Awesome Submission

Congratulations. This game was freaking awesome! Extremely addictive, and I intend to maintain my place on the leader board. I hope to see more work of this quality from you.

GooRuss GooRuss

Decent!

Fairly original, and definitely entertaining! I likes!

Zombie Horde Zombie Horde

Zombie Killa!!

I would just recommend a preloader and possible more functional movement (jump perhaps?) However, I like this game. A rating system would be good too. 42! Zombie killa!!!!!

Demon Dress Up Demon Dress Up

Yet another dressup game.

Yup. Another dress up game. It's a game alright. Not really for me, cuz I'm a guy, but it's NG material. I'm not sure if it'll get on though cuz most people aren't as cool as me about judging games based on good work as opposed to content.

Siesta 2 Demo Siesta 2 Demo

Not too bad....

It gets kinda repetitive. DOES NOBODY LIKE MEXICAN FOLK MUSIC? And I'm sure everyone also has bad memories of the Mexican Wave. Not to dog on you, I gave this a 2, so good luck getting it on NG man. I'd like to see the completed version.